[Metastockusers] Re: Stock Potential

David,

My Groups folder is 350 megs so copying it here is probably not
feasible. TC2K is free. Call 800-776-4940 to order the disc or go to
tc2000.com. Use TC2K to export the groups to folders in MS format.

Composites can be created in MS Pro 7.2 and higher using
the "Securites" function. There are also add-ons like SpyGlass at
debry.com

Harold

--- In Metastockusers@xxxx, "DAVID  H. LINTON" <dhlinton@xxxx> wrote:
> Harold
> As others have said, great write-up.
> 1) Drilling down on promising lists, best sector to best industry
to best sub etc, is my way.
> Problem for me is getting the groups of like stocks to start with.
> You say you 'copied all of the TC2K groups into MS'.
> You could really help me out (and probably others that do not have
TC2K) if you could post the TC2K groups as an attachment to an e-mail
to this group, or, as a post to the files section of the group.
> 2) You say 'I then made composites of the groups'. I thought in MS
you could make composites just two items at a time. Is that how you
did it?
> Thanks
> David

Share the magic of Harry Potter with Yahoo! Messenger
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4Q_cgB/JmBFAA/46VHAA/zMEolB/TM