Re: MS 8 features

Irv,

The new Enhanced System Tester on MS 8.0 runs slower than the old one on
MS 7.22 :

I made a test : to compare 14 systems on one stock (1000 days) on my AMD
Athlon 1.6 GH with MS 7.22 EOD and MS 8.0 EOD.

MS 7.22 : 30 seconds
MS 8.0 :   4 minutes and 56 seconds

and on MS 8.0 I checked "Quick Test" !!!

Also, when I select the Enhanced System Tester, it could take 75 seconds
before I get the first screen !

Pierre Tremblay