MS 8 features

Group,

I was disconnected from the list a
time, or two, so I missed some of the discussion since 8 came out.

I've seen some of the favorable comments
about the new system tester, but could you repeat or expand them, please? Is it
faster than the old one? My AMD 1700 w' 512 mb didn't speed up much over the old
550, compatibility mode or no. Is it easier to save test results (easier than
mouse, mouse, click, click, etc. to spreadsheets for every test, every stock)?
How about putting the optimized indicators onto a chart (i.e., not typing every
parameter back into the indicators)? Any other new features that make it
feasible to run more than a few dozen stocks?

Thanks.

Irv