Re: MS 8 features

There hasn't been a lot of discussion of MS 8.0 to miss.  I upgraded and
have found the system tester to be quite powerfull.  I have been optimizing
multiple variables against multiple stocks with ease.  My focus has been on
the DOW 30 and that is what I have been testing against. The system tester
results can be sorted within the tester, but, copying them to a spread sheet
for further analysis is problematic.  Ctrl C doesn't work with these results
and I have been unable to print to a file.  In general,I have been happy I
upgraded.

Dan