Rydex Funds and Fidelity

For those of you who have accounts with Fidelity
Investments, the following may be of interest.

Rydex offers twice a day trading for some of their
funds especially their Index Mutual Funds for those who have direct accounts
with Rydex. If you trade these funds through Fidelity, you only can trade them
only once a day and your order must be in by 3:30PM EST.

I phoned Fidelity and asked them to consider twice
a day trading of these funds. To my surprise, I received a callback from
one of their personnel researching this complaint. In the interest of
improving their service, Fidelity will consider going to twice a day trading if
there are others customers who have the same desire. Call them if you are
interested.

Jim Barone