Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 12:22:11 +0200
From: "Zvi Oren" <consilium@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Data issue

Shashi,

To delete those days:

1. Copy your data from the original folder into two additional folders
    (using Windows Explorer or, better, DownLoader's Tools/Copy).
2. In the 1st new folder delete all data before 9/15, in the 2nd -
    delete all data after 9/10.
3. In the DownLoader use Tools/Convert: Source - MetaStock, 1st
    folder; Destination - MetaStock, 2nd folder (check all
securities).
4. Delete the original folder, rename 2nd folder to original.

Regards,
Zvi