  To: <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, August 13, 2001 7:16
  AM
  Subject: RE: NASDAQ and DOW volume

  use Meta Care Base which has a site in German. They wrote a program to enter N
  stocks with your weighted values and the software to create an index of prices
  versus the cumulated volume. So with this program and history data on each of
  the stocks you wish to use you achieve the results you request plus a price
  index also. Incidentally this site is in German and I used the Alta Vista
  translator to read the German. This program was free. I still use it for the
  OEX, QQQ and the SP-500.
  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
  owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
  Behalf Of Theo E.M. LockefeerSent: Monday, August 13, 2001 4:24
  AMTo: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: NASDAQ and DOW
  volume
  Hello friends,

  Quit a while ago someone of this list helped me
  with
  importing the volumes in the NASDAQ and the
DOW.
  In was done with  seperate
templates,
   but i cannot get it towork
  anymore.

  Please help me.

  Thanks in advance ,

  Theo Lockefeer

  P.s : 1950 support was tested ( re : bottom a while
  ago).