RE: NASDAQ and DOW volume

I use
Meta Care Base which has a site in German. They wrote a program to enter N
stocks with your weighted values and the software to create an index of prices
versus the cumulated volume. So with this program and history data on each of
the stocks you wish to use you achieve the results you request plus a price
index also. Incidentally this site is in German and I used the Alta Vista
translator to read the German. This program was free. I still use it for the
OEX, QQQ and the SP-500.
<FONT face="Times New Roman"
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Theo E.M.
LockefeerSent: Monday, August 13, 2001 4:24 AMTo:
metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: NASDAQ and DOW
volume
Hello friends,

Quit a while ago someone of this list helped me
with
importing the volumes in the NASDAQ and the DOW.
In was done with  seperate templates,
 but i cannot get it towork
anymore.

Please help me.

Thanks in advance ,

Theo Lockefeer

P.s : 1950 support was tested ( re : bottom a while
ago).