System and Portfolio Simulator for Metastock

I saw this link posted on Chuck LeBeau's Traderclub site.  I haven't seen this particular
application before, nor do I have any experience, but it certainly does look interesting.

It's a bit pricey compared to other available software like AmiBroker or NeoTicker, but the trial
for 30 days is $75, so it may be worthwhile.  While it does seem to offer some useful and
otherwise difficult to generate information for system development, it looks like all of the
limitations of the Metastock System tester remain, although in one bullet for it's features,
something was mentioned about limit orders.

http://www.compuvision.com.au/

=====
Dave Nadeau
Fort Collins, CO