RE: Equis have updated their Symbol database at last ***CAUTION***

Allan

I do not consider the people at Equis goof off's. MetaStock is a complex
program. I have yet to find a program without bugs and limitations.
MetaStock is the best program that I have found to date. We are all subject
to error. I have found Equis Support to be quite good.

I am sorry that you received some wrong information.

neo

~  I wish those goof off's ay Equis would get their act
~  straightened out. This
~  means that I went through a reinstall (and indicator/system tester
~  conversion) for nothing. They could have just emailed me some/any correct
~  version of the file. I guess I just fell for the 2 oldest tricks
~  in the tech
~  support book....."Reinstall it"...and "it will be fixed in the next
~  release".
~  Amibroker is looking better and better.
~
~  Allan Wade
~  Phoenix, AZ
~  email: allanwade@xxxxxxxx