RE: Equis have updated their Symbol database at last ***CAUTION***

It works with Reuters and Esignal. They support Dial Data and Telescan but
these 2 vendors do not show up when you use the Downloader and do a
New/Security/Lookup. If they support the same symbols as Reuters does, it
shouldn't be a problem. I know Reuters puts a # in front of Mutual Funds and
they all use different symbols for their indexes, bonds (if available), and
Futures. If you know the symbol(s), you can manually add them to the symbol
data base. The back of the Downloader manual lists the various formats for
each vendor.

Allan Wade
Phoenix, AZ
email: allanwade@xxxxxxxx