From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Owen Davies
Sent: Wednesday, 25 July 2001 7:17 AM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: MS 7.2 EOD

TraderJoe said:

> 7.2 comes with 26 new systems, experts and 52 explorations (1/2 of which
give only the signals, the other 1/2 show the Performance). (etc.)

So far, I haven't heard anything that would lead me to upgrade from 7.03 Pro
(which, somewhat belatedly, is on its way to me now) to 7.2.  Recently,
though,
I've seen mention of an EntryPrice function.  Is this is part of 7.2, it
would
justify the order for me, especially if it were accompanied by a
BarsSince(Entry)
equivalent.  Can anyone enlighten me?

Many thanks.

Owen Davies