Re: MS 7.2 EOD

> I could find no reference to an EntryPrice function in MS 7.2EOD. However
> there is a Bars Since function.

Many thanks.  Alas, unless things have changed, the BarsSince function does
not
keep track of the entry.  You have to do something like
BarsSince(EntryConditions),
and the number resets every time the entry conditions recur, even though you
have already entered the position.  For my purposes, this is a serious
limitation,
and I've been hoping that they would fix it.  Sounds like they may be
planning
to get around to it in the big revision due in a year or so.

Owen