Re: Reformat Help

Robert,

Usually you get a equity line with the system tester, in a window on the top of
your chart. In my charts, the title of the system test is indicated in a title
bar . If you don't have a title bar, you can position your mouse on the equity
line for 1-2 second and you will get the title of the system test used.

I hope this helps,

Pierre Tremblay