A System

Hello folks,

I tried quite a bit today and could not formulate a system in Metastock
formula.    In one hand I don't understand some of the syntax as well as
some of you, on the other hand there is something wrong in my PC, I even
could not replace my default template with a different one.  In any case,
here is what I wanted to do.  I want to try a system which buys when
Bressert's Cycles indicator (5) unit bottoms, makes a trough while MACD or
a slow Stoch for example (30,13,10) is rising, that is one of the two
between these trend showing indicators is rising.  The system would close
the trade when the Cycles (5) peaks.  For the short side I was going to
reverse it, but if anyone can help me with the long side, I can modify it
for the short side.  I actually wanted to close the trade with a displaced
moving average and that does not appear to my eyes in the formula
language.  For example exit when Close goes underneath 10 unit Moving
Average displaced 7 bars.  Any help will be appreciated.

Murat