    To: <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2001 11:08
    AM
    Subject: RE: MAJOR FLAW in SYSTEM
    TESTER
    Yes I believe for beginning investors or traders MS is a
    great product,also to do Technical analysis by hand MS is great (if you
    don't botherthe crashes now an then by moving some object).  But
    ones you want to dosome real advanced system testing then you are left
    with one hand onyour back.M.-----Original
    Message-----From: <A
    href="mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
    On Behalf Of Dan HarelsSent: zondag 1 juli 2001 08:02To: <A
    href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
    Re: MAJOR FLAW in SYSTEM TESTERTwo things:1.
    Business is Business2.  Money talks, BS walksAs the 4th of
    July approaches, I want to highlight two points that havemade the
    USA the only Superpower.  The third and fourth points are the 2nd
    Amendment and capital punishment.  I won't go into those
    here.  Ibelieve Metastock offers good
    value.Dan>From: "wavemechanic" <<A
    href="mailto:wd78@xxxxxxxxxxxx";>wd78@xxxxxxxxxxxx>>Reply-To:
    <A
    href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>To:
    <<A
    href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>Subject:
    Re: MAJOR FLAW in SYSTEM TESTER>Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 08:21:13
    -0400>>MessageWhat is really neat about the Equis approach to
    bugs is thatthey >fix the bug in the next version and then charge
    you to upgrade.   A >perpetual motion
    machine.>   ----- Original Message
    ----->   From: Michel Amelinckx>   To: <A
    href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2001 5:26 AM>   Subject: RE: MAJOR
    FLAW in SYSTEM TESTER>>>   At least one
    person who is not a fraet to tell the truth. In fact >Equis>is
    spending much more time in publishing their own so calledPerformance
    >Systems and their Data on demand than they are fixing the TONS of
    bugor >flaws.>
    M.>     -----Original
    Message----->     From: <A
    href="mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    >[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lionel
    Issen>     Sent: zaterdag 30 juni 2001
    01:40>     To: <A
    href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    TESTER>>>     There are several
    flaws in the system tester.This has been >discussed>here, but
    Equis wont/can't correct the problems.>
    Lionel Issen>     <A
    href="mailto:lissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>lissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>