  To: <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, July 02, 2001 4:54 PM
  Subject: Re: MAJOR FLAW in SYSTEM
  TESTER
  MessageWavemechanic, do you use both MS and AmiBroker? If so,
  why not justAmiBroker?Thanks,John----- Original
  Message -----From: wavemechanicTo: <A
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSent:
  Monday, July 02, 2001 1:28 PMSubject: Re: MAJOR FLAW in SYSTEM
  TESTERSupercharts is being discontinued?   Didn't know
  that.www.amibroker.com-----
  Original Message -----From: Michel AmelinckxTo: <A
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSent:
  Monday, July 02, 2001 12:45 PMSubject: RE: MAJOR FLAW in SYSTEM
  TESTERThanks for you info because I'm looking for something else
  and Superchartsis been discontinued as well.  But do you have a link
  for this productM.-----Original Message-----From: <A
  href="mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of wavemechanicSent:
  maandag 2 juli 2001 15:35To: <A
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  Re: MAJOR FLAW in SYSTEM TESTERTake a look at AmiBroker.
  Does everything MS does, and permits testing withmultiple stocks, as well
  as use of script in coding.  All for the outrageousprice of
  $60.----- Original Message -----From: Michel AmelinckxTo: <A
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSent:
  Sunday, July 01, 2001 11:08 AMSubject: RE: MAJOR FLAW in SYSTEM
  TESTERYes I believe for beginning investors or traders MS is a
  great product,also to do Technical analysis by hand MS is great (if you
  don't botherthe crashes now an then by moving some object).  But ones
  you want to dosome real advanced system testing then you are left with one
  hand onyour back.M.-----Original Message-----From: <A
  href="mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
  On Behalf Of Dan HarelsSent: zondag 1 juli 2001 08:02To: <A
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  Re: MAJOR FLAW in SYSTEM TESTERTwo things:1.
  Business is Business2.  Money talks, BS walksAs the 4th of
  July approaches, I want to highlight two points that havemadethe USA
  the only Superpower.  The third and fourth points are the
  2ndAmendment and capital punishment.  I won't go into those
  here.  IbelieveMetastock offers good
  value.Dan>From: "wavemechanic" <<A
  href="mailto:wd78@xxxxxxxxxxxx";>wd78@xxxxxxxxxxxx>>Reply-To: <A
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>To:
  <<A
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>Subject:
  Re: MAJOR FLAW in SYSTEM TESTER>Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 08:21:13
  -0400>>MessageWhat is really neat about the Equis approach to
  bugs is thatthey>fix the bug in the next version and then charge
  you to upgrade.   A>perpetual motion
  machine.>   ----- Original Message ----->