  To: <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, July 02, 2001 12:45
PM
  Subject: RE: MAJOR FLAW in SYSTEM
  TESTER

  <SPAN
  class=638344316-02072001>Thanks for you info because I'm looking for something
  else and Supercharts is been discontinued as well.  But do you have a
  link for this product
  <SPAN
  class=638344316-02072001>M.

    <FONT
    face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: <A
    href="mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
    wavemechanicSent: maandag 2 juli 2001 15:35To: <A
    href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
    Re: MAJOR FLAW in SYSTEM TESTER
    Take a look at AmiBroker.  Does everything MS
    does, and permits testing with multiple stocks, as well as use of script in
    coding.  All for the outrageous price of $60.
    <BLOCKQUOTE
      <DIV
      <A title=Michel.Amelinckx@xxxxxxxxxx
      href="mailto:Michel.Amelinckx@xxxxxxxxxx";>Michel Amelinckx