Re: The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

Steve,

Will you be posting to this list when your MS add-in is ready?

Bob.

At 08:57 AM 31/01/01 -0800, you wrote:
Al, Guy, Dave,
et.al.,

I've been lurking and
"wurking".  A quick update:

I have come clean (almost) and have published
all my indicators (almost all) at my website for all to "cut and
paste" into MetaStock.  There are some powerful formulas
posted...compare them to what you are using and let's get a discussion
going on momentum oscillators.

I've posted 30+ stocks at the site that clients
have been trading since last August.  These 30 stocks have combined
for a "HYPOTHETICAL" track record, since 1/1/00, of 285 winners
and 50 losing trades.  As I can free the time for more research, I
will add to this list.  A few of my commodity boyz and grrlz are
playing equities through their friendly internet broker and all are on
"wicked" winning streaks.  "Eight/twelve"
winning trades in a row have been common place.

I just completed trading and documenting, in
one account, (like all the big poobahs said I had to do) an entire year
of mechanical wheat trading.  I have a segregated account that
traded wheat 23 times in one calendar year 1/12/00 to 1/11/01 and it
posted 22 winners.  I conducted six seminars at the Spokane Ag-Show
two weeks ago and it's not easy convincing people...even with the
statements stapled together proving all trades were taken.  I now
find out that the monthly statements need to be audited by a CPA...gee,
maybe First American was lying on those statements..he he.

I've been asked to lecture in Switzerland, Brig
and Geneva, at two different universities in March and plan an active
free seminar schedule for the US ... starting in April.  Hopefully,
I can meet face to face with some of you desparados.

A MetaStock add-on, strickly to imitate the
equity signals on the site, is still in development and should be ready
in 60-90 days.  "It ain't going out ... unless it will blow
your socks off."

Thanks for all the personal inquiries and the
exchanges "behind the scenes".  You all know who you
are.  Also, isn't this forum a better place to monitor...now that
it's a kinder, gentler place to exchange ideas?

Now if only cotton will continue
up...

Steve Karnish, CTA, RIA, BFD!
Cedar Creek Trading