The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

Al, Guy, Dave, et.al.,

I've been lurking and "wurking".  A quick
update:

I have come clean (almost) and have published all
my indicators (almost all) at my website for all to "cut and paste" into
MetaStock.  There are some powerful formulas posted...compare them to what
you are using and let's get a discussion going on momentum
oscillators.

I've posted 30+ stocks at the site that clients
have been trading since last August.  These 30 stocks have combined for a
"HYPOTHETICAL" track record, since 1/1/00, of 285 winners and 50 losing
trades.  As I can free the time for more research, I will add to this
list.  A few of my commodity boyz and grrlz are playing equities through
their friendly internet broker and all are on "wicked" winning streaks.
"Eight/twelve" winning trades in a row have been common place.

I just completed trading and documenting, in one
account, (like all the big poobahs said I had to do) an entire year of
mechanical wheat trading.  I have a segregated account that traded wheat 23
times in one calendar year 1/12/00 to 1/11/01 and it posted 22 winners.  I
conducted six seminars at the Spokane Ag-Show two weeks ago and it's not easy
convincing people...even with the statements stapled together proving all trades
were taken.  I now find out that the monthly statements need to be audited
by a CPA...gee, maybe First American was lying on those statements..he
he.

I've been asked to lecture in Switzerland, Brig and
Geneva, at two different universities in March and plan an active free seminar
schedule for the US ... starting in April.  Hopefully, I can meet face to
face with some of you desparados.

A MetaStock add-on, strickly to imitate the equity
signals on the site, is still in development and should be ready in 60-90
days.  "It ain't going out ... unless it will blow your socks
off."

Thanks for all the personal inquiries and the
exchanges "behind the scenes".  You all know who you are.  Also, isn't
this forum a better place to monitor...now that it's a kinder, gentler place to
exchange ideas?

Now if only cotton will continue up...

Steve Karnish, CTA, RIA, BFD!Cedar Creek
Trading<A
href="http://www.cedarcreektrading.com";>http://www.cedarcreektrading.com