RE: vv COST

<SPAN
class=251574906-24122000>Thanks Gene.  Now that I see it I remember seeing
it on the site, but it wasn't obvious that there was no additional cost for the
program.  Wouldn't it be nice if MS was free as long as we got data from
Reuter's?  No, now that I think about it, I'd rather have the software
independant of the data source ... more freedom.
<BLOCKQUOTE
style="BORDER-LEFT: #008000 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">
  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
  owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
  Behalf Of Gene RicciSent: Saturday, December 23, 2000 3:33
  PMTo: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: vv
  COST
  Bill, here's the cost.
  Gene

  <TABLE align=center border=1 borderColor=#000066 cellPadding=4 cellSpacing=0
  width="60%">

      Internet Download
        and Direct Dial Subscription Rates

      EZ-Pay
        Monthly Rates
      Annual
        Subscription Rates

      Version
        5.0 with Daily Updates$49.00 per month

      Version
        5.0 with Daily Updates$545 for 12 months

      Version
        5.0 with Weekly Updates$39.00 per month

      Version
        5.0 with Weekly Updates$445 for 12 months