vv COST

Bill, here's the cost.
Gene

<TABLE align=center border=1 borderColor=#000066 cellPadding=4 cellSpacing=0
width="60%">

    Internet Download and
      Direct Dial Subscription Rates

    EZ-Pay Monthly
      Rates
    Annual
      Subscription Rates

    Version
      5.0 with Daily Updates$49.00 per month

    Version
      5.0 with Daily Updates$545 for 12 months

    Version
      5.0 with Weekly Updates$39.00 per month

    Version
      5.0 with Weekly Updates$445 for 12 months