RE: RSI chart value is different to RSI when explored.

Tried that Joe and it makes no difference.  I loaded all available prices
data (around 1000 days worth) in the chart and all data into the exploration
and still they are different to the same degree as before.  The macd is
exactly the same in the exploration as on the chart but the RSI is
significantly different.

Any other suggestions?  I have contacted Equis support on this, so if this
is of interest to list members I will post their reply here.

Regards

Steve

http://comm.lycos.com