From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Sean Taylor
Sent: Dec 13, 2000 1:45 PM
To: Metastock List
Subject: Short Term High's/Low's

Hi,

Does anybody have any suggestions as to how I might code an expert to
identify short term high's and low's.
This is using the simple premise that inside days are ignored.  i.e.
previous non-inside day H is lower than current H which is higher than the
next non-inside day H (for High's - reverse for Lows).

At a guess, I need to use PREV to count the number of past consecutive
inside() days to get to the previous valid bar.  Not sure how to identify
the next valid bar or how to hang the lot together.

Perhaps I'm completely wrong in my approach and there is a simple route.

Thanks,
Sean