FYI
Lionel Issen<A
href="mailto:lissen@xxxxxxxxx";>lissen@xxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message -----
Received this from a friend today.

<A
href="mailto:gissen@xxxxxxxxx";>

<FONT lang=0
face="Perpetua Titling MT" color=#8000ff size=2 FAMILY="SERIF">> >MAJOR
VIRUS! (alert by Bell canada) > > > > > F Y I > >
> > > PASS THIS ON TO ANYONE FOR WHOM YOU HAVE AN E-MAIL >
>ADDRESS..... > > > > > If you receive an email titled
<FONT lang=0 face="Perpetua Titling MT" color=#8000ff size=5
FAMILY="SERIF">"Let's watch TV"<FONT lang=0 face="Perpetua Titling MT"
color=#8000ff size=2 FAMILY="SERIF">,DO NOT > >OPEN IT. It >
> >will erase everything on your hard drive. This information was >
>Announced, > > >yesterday morning from IBM; AOL states that
"KALI" is a very > >dangerous > > >virus, much worse than
"Melissa," and that there is NO remedy > >for it at > >
>this time. Some very sick Individual has succeeded in using the >
>reformat > > >function from Norton Utilities causing it to
completely erase > >all > > documents > > >on
the hard drive. It has been designed to work with Netscape >
>Navigator > > and > > >Microsoft Internet Explorer.
It destroys Macintosh and IBM > >compatible > >
>computers.This is a new, very Malicious virus and not many >
>people know > > >about it.... Pass this warning along to
EVERYONE in your > >address book and > > >Please share it
with all your online friends ASAP,,so that this > >threat may >
have > >might access > > to > > >the Internet.