Re: Saving Smart Chart through a Layout

Hi Robert,

I've experienced similar things but did not find a way out. So I'm also
interested in an answer.

Regards
Leo

rduplain@xxxxxxxxxxxx@INTERNET@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on 11/30/2000 06:23:58 PM
Please respond to metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx@INTERNET
Sent by: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx@INTERNET, support@xxxxxxxxx@INTERNET
cc:
Subject: Saving Smart Chart through a Layout

Hi,
I use to work out charts through a layout.  I follow and study a short list
of stock (the one I owe) grouped in a layout.  So when I open the layout I
get all the stock charts I owe along with their study line.  Should I take
out a chart from the layout, I lose all the study lines created for this
chart while it was in the layout.  This is bad.  I would like to keep all
study line for each and every chart of the layout even though I take out
this chart from the layout.  Should I bring back a stock on the layout, I
would get the study lines previously created.

In short can I save a smart chart created inside a layout ?  and how.

Thanks

Robert