De : support@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:support@xxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : 30 novembre, 2000 13:31
À : rduplain@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : RE: Saving Smart Chart through a Layout [SUP2000113000000065]

Robert,
	The best way to do this is to open the smartchart and make
changes right in the smartchart itself. The layout is a picture. It is
basically set in stone. How do you change a layout? Take a new picture.
It is not recommended to try to change a smartchart from a layout. It
would be very easy to get crossed up.

Thanks,
Doug
Equis Support