Re: Limiting system to one trade per day

jhmtn pointed out:

> In trying to Limit your trading system to one trade per
> day you are trying to give your system a memory.
(truncated)

Thanks, John.  I should have pointed out that I'm doing
this for a very restricted universe of futures, one contract
at a time.  My problem isn't doing an exploration, just a
minor system.  Even with that limitation, I don't see any way
to accomplish it within Metastock's rather primitive
programming language.

Owen Davies