  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
  owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
  Behalf Of Gene RicciSent: Sunday, November 26, 2000 12:08
  PMTo: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: Quotes
  Plus
  <A
  href="http://www.qp2.com/index.htm";>http://www.qp2.com/index.htm

  They have a 2 week free trial (no credit card
  required)
  <FONT face="Comic Sans MS"
  size=3>Gene

  Gene----- Original Message -----
  From: <A
  href="mailto:neo1@xxxxxxxxx"; title=neo1@xxxxxxxxx>neo
  To: <A href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2000 6:46 AM
  Subject: RE: Quotes Plus
  Does the MS Downloader work with Quotes Plus or do they have
  another programto feed the data to MS? Can you download all common stocks
  at once? Is thedownload a high speed connection?What other
  features does Quotes Plus offer?What is the
  URL?Thanks-----Original Message-----From: <A
  href="mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx[<A
  href="mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
  Behalf Of Michael SuesserottSent: Friday, November 24, 2000 12:41
  PMTo: <A
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  AW: Quotes PlusI agree with Al. I am happy with the accurate data
  and the QP scanningprogram, and more than that, the constructive and
  helpful attitude of thesupport staff. Not that I'd have required support
  to any great extent, butwhen I needed them, they were there for
  me.There is a mailing list just like the Metastock one where users
  cancommunicate and also receive immediate replies from tech support. The
  fewproblems that arise are as a rule experienced by users who stick with
  an oldversion of the program, now obsolete. Others now and then will have
  issueswith volume data on some very illiquid stocks. And of course, the
  hugeamount of data provided will make for an occasional error to creep in
  oncein a while, but these are usually straightened out with the next
  download.QP's data format, though proprietary, has an open interface
  that is easilyaccessible through Excel or VB. This QP format is so much
  more compact thanthe Metastock format that one would wish for the whole
  industry to adopt, orat least support it. Many do - from AdvancedGet to
  Tarnsoft and others.They have a scanning language that comes close to
  a real programminglanguage, much superior in power of expression to, say,
  Worden's TC2000. Andthen there are fundamentals, and commodities, and
  charting...All this at a price of about a dollar a day, give or take a
  little,depending on your subscription.I feel fortunate to do
  business with this company, and hope for them tothrive and prosper for
  years to come.Kind regards from Germany,Michael
  Suesserott-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----Von: <A
  href="mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx[<A
  href="mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Im
  Auftrag von Al TaglavoreGesendet: Friday, November 24, 2000 17:41An:
  <A
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxBetreff:
  Re: Quotes PlusI use QP2 without any options, and I have had it
  for almost a year.  Theservice was recommended to me from several on
  this list.  The QP2 peopleare very customer and service
  oriented.  If there is ever a problem, thereis a girl named Janene
  that is a great problem solver.  They answer theirphones and respond
  to e-mails FAST.  The data is extremely accurate, andwhen an error is
  observed and reported, they will reseach and automaticallycorrect when
  needed.  Best $18.95 data bargain I have enjoyed.Al
  Taglavore----------From: Gene Ricci <<A
  href="mailto:genr@xxxxxxxxxx";>genr@xxxxxxxxxx>To: <A
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  Quotes PlusDate: Friday, November 24, 2000 11:45 AMJust got a
  trial version and I'm thinking of signing up to Quotes Plus.Does anyone
  use? There seems to be a lot of 'options'....IRL, Investigator, etc. I
  would like to use Quotes Plus as a stand-alonemodule. Is that possible or
  do I need these other options to make it a goodtool?Any insight
  would be appreciated.Thanks,Gene