  To: <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2000 10:49
  AM
  Subject: RE: Quotes Plus

  found it at www.quotes-plus.com . It
  does not appear that they support a Metastock feed. I have also found that the
  quality and speed of data feeds can vary quite a bit.
  <SPAN
  class=290294616-26112000>

    <FONT face=Tahoma
    size=2>-----Original Message-----From: <A
    href="mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Gene
    RicciSent: Sunday, November 26, 2000 12:08 PMTo:
    metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: Quotes
    Plus
    <A
    href="http://www.qp2.com/index.htm";>http://www.qp2.com/index.htm

    They have a 2 week free trial (no credit
    card required)
    <FONT face="Comic Sans MS"
    size=3>Gene

    Gene----- Original Message -----