From: <A
href="mailto:neo1@xxxxxxxxx"; title=neo1@xxxxxxxxx>neo
To: <A href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";
title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2000 6:46 AM
Subject: RE: Quotes Plus
Does the MS Downloader work with Quotes Plus or do they have
another programto feed the data to MS? Can you download all common stocks at
once? Is thedownload a high speed connection?What other features
does Quotes Plus offer?What is the
URL?Thanks-----Original Message-----From: <A
href="mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx[<A
href="mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Michael SuesserottSent: Friday, November 24, 2000 12:41 PMTo:
metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
AW: Quotes PlusI agree with Al. I am happy with the accurate data
and the QP scanningprogram, and more than that, the constructive and helpful
attitude of thesupport staff. Not that I'd have required support to any
great extent, butwhen I needed them, they were there for me.There is
a mailing list just like the Metastock one where users cancommunicate and
also receive immediate replies from tech support. The fewproblems that arise
are as a rule experienced by users who stick with an oldversion of the
program, now obsolete. Others now and then will have issueswith volume data
on some very illiquid stocks. And of course, the hugeamount of data provided
will make for an occasional error to creep in oncein a while, but these are
usually straightened out with the next download.QP's data format, though
proprietary, has an open interface that is easilyaccessible through Excel or
VB. This QP format is so much more compact thanthe Metastock format that one
would wish for the whole industry to adopt, orat least support it. Many do -
from AdvancedGet to Tarnsoft and others.They have a scanning language
that comes close to a real programminglanguage, much superior in power of
expression to, say, Worden's TC2000. Andthen there are fundamentals, and
commodities, and charting...All this at a price of about a dollar a day,
give or take a little,depending on your subscription.I feel
fortunate to do business with this company, and hope for them tothrive and
prosper for years to come.Kind regards from Germany,Michael
Suesserott-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----Von: <A
href="mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx[<A
href="mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Im
Auftrag von Al TaglavoreGesendet: Friday, November 24, 2000 17:41An: <A
href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxBetreff:
Re: Quotes PlusI use QP2 without any options, and I have had it for
almost a year.  Theservice was recommended to me from several on this
list.  The QP2 peopleare very customer and service oriented.  If
there is ever a problem, thereis a girl named Janene that is a great problem
solver.  They answer theirphones and respond to e-mails FAST.  The
data is extremely accurate, andwhen an error is observed and reported, they
will reseach and automaticallycorrect when needed.  Best $18.95 data
bargain I have enjoyed.Al Taglavore----------From: Gene
Ricci <genr@xxxxxxxxxx>To: <A
href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
Quotes PlusDate: Friday, November 24, 2000 11:45 AMJust got a trial
version and I'm thinking of signing up to Quotes Plus.Does anyone use? There
seems to be a lot of 'options'....IRL, Investigator, etc. I would like to
use Quotes Plus as a stand-alonemodule. Is that possible or do I need these
other options to make it a goodtool?Any insight would be
appreciated.Thanks,Gene