From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Michael Suesserott
Sent: Friday, November 24, 2000 12:41 PM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: AW: Quotes Plus

I agree with Al. I am happy with the accurate data and the QP scanning
program, and more than that, the constructive and helpful attitude of the
support staff. Not that I'd have required support to any great extent, but
when I needed them, they were there for me.

There is a mailing list just like the Metastock one where users can
communicate and also receive immediate replies from tech support. The few
problems that arise are as a rule experienced by users who stick with an old
version of the program, now obsolete. Others now and then will have issues
with volume data on some very illiquid stocks. And of course, the huge
amount of data provided will make for an occasional error to creep in once
in a while, but these are usually straightened out with the next download.

QP's data format, though proprietary, has an open interface that is easily
accessible through Excel or VB. This QP format is so much more compact than
the Metastock format that one would wish for the whole industry to adopt, or
at least support it. Many do - from AdvancedGet to Tarnsoft and others.

They have a scanning language that comes close to a real programming
language, much superior in power of expression to, say, Worden's TC2000. And
then there are fundamentals, and commodities, and charting...

All this at a price of about a dollar a day, give or take a little,
depending on your subscription.

I feel fortunate to do business with this company, and hope for them to
thrive and prosper for years to come.

Kind regards from Germany,

Michael Suesserott