Viruses and Memory

Tom et
al
<SPAN
class=250360514-20112000>
Virus
attacks seem to be on the rise. I have now put Norton SystemWorks in my Startup
folder to remind me to do a live update every morning before downloading any
email. It is quick and will keep one current.
<SPAN
class=250360514-20112000>
Also
on another related front, neither Rambooster or Cacheman will alter system.ini
in the way I was suggesting to force Windows to use all RAM before the swapfile.
I have discovered that programs do not return memory when they close and
Rambooster works great here. Thanks for the suggestion.
<SPAN
class=250360514-20112000>
<SPAN
class=250360514-20112000>neo

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
  owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
  Behalf Of Tom StricklandSent: Sunday, November 19, 2000 10:33
  PMTo: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: VIRUS WARNING
  !!!!!!!!!!Neo,I now see why my anti-virus program
  didn't catch Navadid3. I use Norton but I hadn't updated it recently so it
  didn't detect this virus when I downloaded it. After reading your message
  about this virus, I updated Norton and then scanned my hard drive. That's when
  it found the virus. I'm learning, and fortunately I didn't get hurt
  this time.Thanks again.TomAt 04:04 PM 11/19/2000