Re: Viruses and Memory

Neo,

    You don't nedd to update the virus definitions file every morning
:-)

    Symantec puts on line a new file approximately every 15 days. And
the soft reminds you when your definition file has to be updated. BTW,
each update creates a file which takes near 5 Mo on your HD and I
deleted  recently # 70 Mo on my HD.  You will find these files at
C:\programe files\Commun Files\Symantec Shared\VirusDefs\

    There, each update is in a separate sub directory.