RE: VIRUS WARNING !!!!!!!!!!

Neo,

I now see why my anti-virus program didn't catch Navadid3. I use Norton
but I hadn't updated it recently so it didn't detect this virus when I
downloaded it. After reading your message about this virus, I updated
Norton and then scanned my hard drive. That's when it found the virus.

I'm learning, and fortunately I didn't get hurt this time.

Thanks again.

Tom