Re: Heat Map explained

  • To: <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Heat Map explained
  • From: "Walter Lake" <wlake@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 17:32:02 -0800

Mr. Buch

I'm afraid that your multi-layered appeals don't cut it.

You're words

" ... The reasons this spreadsheet was not uploaded to RT/Metastock before
were - simply because I thought nobody here would be interested, ..."

speak volumes.

Two years of minimal input and assistance on the List, and suddenly a verbal
outburst of outrage and quick claim for sympathy, recognition and support.

I think not.

Best regards

Walter

PS: Thanks to others for this well done heatmap site
      http://www.neovision.com/