RE: Heat Map explained

>I'm afraid that your multi-layered appeals don't cut it.

Walter - this wasn't an appeal - single or multi-layered. It was a protest
against what I perceived to be plagarism.

If my perception was wrong, I gave my public apology.
If my perception was right, I logged in my request for an explanation.

Either way - I responded the way I thought fit - before and after Mark's
explanation.

If this were to happen again, the only change I would make in my behavior
between the before and after is to take this up privately before going
public - even if the other side has gone public before going private.

>You're words

>" ... The reasons this spreadsheet was not uploaded to RT/Metastock before
>were - simply because I thought nobody here would be interested, ..."

>speak volumes.

>Two years of minimal input and assistance on the List,

Input and assistance for WHAT??

You guys are doing a much better job of coding related issues than I ever
could.

Apart from the occasional Jim Greening, Guy Tann, Steve Karnish, A J Mass
posts, there is nothing on Metastock list about trading - it is about bugs,
books, websites for code or computer problems, explorations - none of which
I have any interest in except as a bystander.

The competencies the above named investors have re their methods of analysis
are not my strengths.
The competencies you, AJ Mass have in coding - are not anything that I am
capable of.

Why should I disturb a good thing by butting in where I can add zero value?

2 years ago when I did share trading related stuff, I was flooded with hate
mail for using html based email programs and attaching charts since a whole
bunch of readers did not have reading/decoding capability.

So I stopped. My trading/analytical contributions appear on RT, on
Investor's community, and on a pay-only list periodically when there is
something of value to give.

Else we all have our trouble with too much email and too little time.

>and suddenly a verbal
>outburst of outrage and quick claim for sympathy, recognition and support.

Outrage, yes.
Sympathy/recognition/support, no,

With the grace of god, I get enough of the latter at home.

Hope this clarifies where I come from.

Thanks for the other link, it looks well done.

Gitanshu