Re: HeatMap Case Closed, Learning

On Tue, 28 Dec 1999 16:53:08 EST, you wrote:

>where but in america could we have such a conversation
>ain't it great - the world we live in!!

An issue that is not mentioned, is the imbedding of the user name into
the file.

FWIW, after opening the file, there is no indication that my computer
name went into the file.  Yet a Hex viewer revealed by computer name
in the file, not once, but twice.  And that is the visible portion,
who knows what get encoded in there......  Thus Excel files, viewed on
my system, then passed on, will show my name, albeit, it does not show
up on the properties dialog.

For the curious, there is a HUGE "Easter Egg" in the Excel file. ALong
with other "programmer's junk", who knows what resides in the hollows
of the programs.

-÷ Chris ß ÷-