CyberCast - Karnish

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV>Steve,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Is this the same as the CyberCast Method that used multiple&nbsp;Williams
%Rs to confirm a turning point?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I had a feeling those guys blew out.</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Regards<BR>David Hunt<BR><A
href="http://www.adest.com.au";>http://www.adest.com.au</A><BR>Phone Australia
(61) 02 952 74690<BR>In the US Phone 1 312 577 0491</DIV></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Wed Dec 22 20:54:54 1999