Re: explorer question

1) Let MetaStock handle your indicators (up to this point) and than
     let VB(A) handle the results derived from indicators.
     MSK is appropiate enough to do these tasks for you, and you can
     than further mold the results with VB(A) to your likings and get results
     printed in say Excel or Word.
     (i.e. VB data access/indicators can be achieved either indirectly via
            MSK (or DL) and sort of more directly with the MSFL Extension).

2) You will have to "write+compile" your own ActiveX or COM or go out on the web
     to see if anyone has already written them (and are giving them away for free).
     These VB extensions "will do what you want them to do". But just writing
     the VB code alone AND having the vb-runtime libs installed will achieve the same.
     Possible OLE actions/commands can then be included in the source code.

Bout time we'll have some of these X's and COM's (other names for them are Add-Ins
or Extensions) "coming onto the market" and freely available for everyone to download.

Regards,
Ton Maas
ms-irb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dismiss the ".nospam" bit (including the dot) when replying and
note the new address change. Also for my Homepage
http://home.planet.nl/~anthmaas