R: Jack Schwager presentation

> ......... even a
> fairly mediocre system allied to good risk management techniques will
> ultimately win the day. ..." is something that you might want to talk
about.
> Clearly it flies in the face of general opinion .....

Exactly the same was told by Larry Williams in a seminar at the beginning of
past year.
Many other Authors (Van Tharp devoted an entire book to the same principle)
point in the same direction: money and risk management makes the edge, not
entry techniques.
Even if 99% of the items (SW, systems, etc.) in the market focus just on
entry techniques, yet "It's when you sell that counts"!

Regards
Tommaso Galanti
Italy