Re: Trading System

Steve,

FWIW, the CCI (Commodity Channel Index) is very similar to the BB
Oscillator, both in definition and when plotted. Compare the two and you
will see that their high and low peaks occur at about the same time. Also,
please note that the 16-day moving average of the CCI looks very much like
the MACD.

I just thought this might be of interest to some.

Tom Strickland