Trading System

There has been talk of a free trading system but this
is all I have seen. The trading rules are unclear.

BB Histogram:
> ((C+2*Std(C,20)-Mov(C,20,S))/(4*(Std(C,20)))*100)
Sell the opening
> days after the BB Histogram penetrates 100 and buy
when it penetrates
> zero.  Add to positions when the BB Histo leaves
"above 100" or "below
> zero" and then "repenetrates" the trigger levels

 What does this mean? Do you sell the opening after
Historgram penetrates from below or above 100. Same
question for penetrating 0.
 What precisely does the last instruction about adding
questions mean? Has anyone been able to figure out
these trading rules precisely?
     Thanks, CMA