Re: First a "freebie" then open your wallet!

Hi Steve

Found a BBOsc formula on the Guppy site very similar
to yours, and have already been testing it:

100*(C-Mov(C,20,S)+2*Stdev(C,20))/(4*Stdev(C,20))

It charts similarly to yours, but obviously it's
constructed differently, so I'll definitely make a
closer comparison.

Question:

Do you use Stops at all, or do you always make the
assumption that price will eventually confirm the
oscillator? Example: let's say you shorted S&P500
on latest entry into OB zone- wouldn't that incur
quite a drawdown, especially if the current uptrend
turns into a trending market?

I guess what I'm asking is... what are your stop/
money management rules, if you don't mind sharing
them? If you can emotionally tolerate a large
drawdown,
I believe that's a great asset if you're confident
in your trading system.

By the way, I'm enjoying your site and daily comments.

Thanks.