From: Philip
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: December 13, 1999 10:12
Subject: Re: First a "freebie" then open your wallet!

MOOSE Approach?  Mein Gott!  What's that?  Looked at the website but didn't
see any antlers?  Will you be posting the new MOOSE signals, or just driving
the greedy, anal-retentive members of the group out of their minds with
hints?
Philip
P.S.  How's the test prep going?

Steve Karnish wrote:
List, Here's a "freebie".  I know it's not the my deeply guarded secrets
about "Cybercast" and my new and improved "MOOSE" approach, but hey, it's
free and simple.  This is the "loss leader".  All those that profit "wildly"
from this approach are obligated to buy "mondo expensivo" proprietary
systems that I will market in 2000.  Yes, Mark Brown, I have nasty motives
behind my posts. First you give your work away for a couple of years and
then you "screw" everyone by "forcing" them to buy your software.  But
before I put the "screws" to everyone.  I challenge the list to post a
credible system that has a better return than the attached approach.  I'm
all "eyes".  Many are quick to ridicule, few actually disclose any formulae
or approaches.  The BB Histogram that I use has slightly different numbers
substituted in the formula than the "off the shelf" one that I present.
This shouldn't affect the profits. BB Histogram:
((C+2*Std(C,20)-Mov(C,20,S))/(4*(Std(C,20)))*100) Sell the opening days
after the BB Histogram penetrates 100 and buy when it penetrates zero.  Add
to positions when the BB Histo leaves "above 100" or "below zero" and then
"repenetrates" the trigger levels (see attached charts). I believe this
approach has recorded 11 straight S&P winners, with 700+ points.  "But
Steve, this system must not be working any more because it is losing the
last trade you put on".  Right! My only disclaimer is that I guarantee that
I will sell software, charting services and anything else that I can think
of to make a "buck" in 2000.  In the meantime, suck all the free stuff from
me you can copy.  And most of all, please note, the biggest antagonists on
the list provide absolutely "zero" when it comes to helping you trade.  Seek
the answers from "within" (with some shortcutting help from people that are
willing to share). Steve Karnish
Cedar Creek Trading
http://www.abbracadabra.com/cybercast/