Re: First a "freebie" then open your wallet!

You're absolutely right to put in a word of support for Steve, Al.

Unfortunately, I hit the wrong "reply" button and posted a message to the list
that was intended for Steve personally-- with a good dose of humor that didn't
come through in a public forum.  Rest assured that I think VERY highly of the
man.  I have profitted from the approach he's developed and he knows it.
Steve is far and away the most generous trader/teacher I've met, and he
doesn't mince words . . . or, more importantly, facts.

Philip