Re: Stock Brokers

In a message dated 12/10/1999 10:44:23 AM Mountain Standard Time,
AIB@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Try "tdwaterhoue" or "dljdirect" both excellent and very dependable . Not
the most reasonable,but get ttrades off very efficiently and fast. >>

waterhouse has been deteriorating rapidly.  Until a month ago, I had few if
any complaints, however, recently their touch tone telephone system has
frequently offerred the response "sorry trading unavailable" and their
internet system was unavailable most of last saturday and sunday and I was
not able to adjust stops until Monday morning.  Maybe they were using the
weekend to add capacity.