Re: Stock Brokers

<x-html><!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en">
&nbsp;
<li>
Stock and Commodity Brokers</a></li>

<li>
Brokers Ranked</a></li>

<li>
Brokers Ranking</a></li>

SmartMoney.com: Brokers: Broker Ratings</a>
plus my personal favoriteis a broker in San Francisco called Preferred
Trade (www.preferredtrade.com).They
offer $7.75 trades, plus use a client/server program that runs over theinternet
but is not a browser.&nbsp; It is FAST.&nbsp; They have super customer
service, always&nbsp; pickup on the second or 3rd ring.&nbsp;They are geared
towards options trading, but do stocks as well, and, I assume mutual funds.&nbsp;Options
traders; they are releasing a new version of their program that lets you
placeSTOP orders on OPTIONS, as well as CONTINGENCY BUY ordrs, on either
optionsor stocks.&nbsp; They are backlogged right now so be patient.&nbsp;Send
email to, I think, info@xxxxxxxxxxxx
for information.&nbsp;</blockquote>

</x-html>From ???@??? Sat Dec 11 13:19:49 1999