Metastock crashes

Too many crashes here!

Before I got my new computer, I was inclined to think that my computer was responsible for the
crashes with MS 6.52.  I attributed this to insufficient RAM --  or maybe I had inadvertently
screwed something up somewhere.

Now, with a new computer (three weeks old) with plenty of RAM, Metastock is still crashing.
In this case, I really haven't had time to screw things up <g>.  So what's going on?  Could
you please have a look and venture an opinion?

While closing Metastock (several layouts were open) and clicking "Yes, save changes to
layouts":
Invalid page fault in module MSWIN.EXE at 0167:0049c330

While opening layouts:
Fatal Exception Error at 0167:BFFAADOB

Running Metastock (layout was open, that's all I remember)):
MSWIN caused an invalid page fault in module MSWIN.EXE at 0167:0051ce0a

Best regards,
Philip