CNET's advices on problems of on-line trading ...

The following page on CNET offers advices on how to handle some problems of on-line
trading

http://home.cnet.com/internet/0-3805-7-1437139.html?dd.cn.txt.1206.sw.03

You may discover you don't know everything as I did <g>.

This is about:

   The Tragedy of the Crashed Broker
   It happens all too often: you want to trade, but your broker's site crashes. Here's how
to make sure you
   get through.

   The Case of the Bogus Buy
   You thought you canceled your order, but you ended up with the stock anyway. We'll tell
you why, and
   how to ax your order for good next time.

   The Mystery of the Surprise Price
   You bought at $40, but when you got the confirmation it said you bought at $60. You can
avoid shifting
   prices in the future--read on to find out how.

   The Curse of Unresponsive Customer Support
   You think your broker made a mistake, but no one from customer service will respond to
your emails.
   Don't worry: there's still recourse.

Cheers, Vitaly